Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>I'm not one to sit here and simply let this happen...
>

> As long as Olson and his numerous aliases, together with the rest of the IB keep
> filing this newsgroup with hatred and vitriol, I will post about my websites.

So it's "my fault" now is it??  How about examining some of your own
"hatred and vitriol"?  In fact, how about addressing me directly and
answering some of the questions put to you?

> My posts are on topic and within the guidelines of my news server ISP's
> regulations.

They're not "on topic" at all.  This group isn't about DIY although
DIY'ers are more than welcome to ask questions.  You're in a forum of
alarm professionals.  Either behave like one or move on.  Your off-topic
spam and ultra long posts that have nothing more to do than say "I'm
right", aren't appreciated here.

> If you don't want the newsgroup filled with posts about the alarm systems I
> sell, all you have to do is behave like adults.

OooOOooOOOooo!  Who's trying to "control" the Group now, Mr. Moderator?

> Perhaps that's asking too much
> but I can assure you that there is no more you can do about it than I can about
> your disgusting behavior.

Yep...  You're asking too much and not "giving" anything.

> The solution is simple enough.  If you want this newsgroup to serve its real
> purpose, stop filling it with trash.

Ditto.  Stop using the names of participants in your little snide
comments.  You'll notice Jim hadn't responded to your return at all
until you mentioned "Jiminex" in a derogatory manner in one of your

> I seriously doubt that actually matters to
> most of the IB though.  They just want a place to post their filth.

Funny how things seem to calm down when you're not here.  To use your
own words (posted to FIRTEK not five days ago), why don't you "drop
dead, and on the way down hit your head?"

> There's
> certainly no reason to believe that Olson (who represents no one but himself and
> has zero authority anywhere, regardless how much he pretends to be a leader)
> cares one Whitt about this newsgroup.  He's one of the worst offenders.

Heh...  right...  I haven't slagged you once in over two weeks, Robert.
  Unfilter me and read for yourself.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com