Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

Matt Ion wrote:

> As much as I admire your impetus here, Frank, I suspect you'll find it
> just wasted effort in the end.  If you do succeed in getting someone
> banned by their primary newsserver, they'll only go to another one.
> There are plenty of free ones out there... plenty of pay services... and
> of course, there's Google Groups.  And if all else fails, one can always
> set up his own newsserver...

I realize that what you say is true.  I also realize that a lot of the
people in this group don't want to get involved in the "politics".  What
Bass has done here is nothing less than any terrorist would do, and it's
time to quit sitting on the fence.  His blatant disregard for the people
here (and for the group's purpose) is obvious.  I say we fight "fire"
with "fire" and give the people in CHA a taste of the *real* Robert L.
Bass.  There are after all, plenty of free news servers out there, lots
of pay ones, and Google Groups.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com