Re: Learning Resources

> There is a saying...."when you buy metric you get
> twice the bike at half the price"

Hi Bob,

Sorry I wasn't in the States to greet you when you made it to Florida.

I'm looking at getting a bike to ride in Brazil.  They're real popular here
since the traffic is often totally jammed for cars.  "Filtering" is legal here,
allowing riders to slip between lanes of cars at stop lights.  The difference is
that here bikers are also allowed to zip between lanes while the traffic is
moving -- something I haven't the nerve to try. :^)

Bob L gave me some advice on possible bikes to choose from.  The problem is man
models that are available in the USA aren't sold here.  Also, I've no idea what
is a fair price.  I'll probably get a friend who rides to go shopping with me.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.