Re: Learning Resources

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Seeker" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I have been reading this group for a little while now and am still
> > confused about what options are best for me.  I'm looking to install
> > some kind of security system to protect my family.  The house I live in
> > is about 30 years old and is a split, so running wire isn't too bad.  I
> > have experience with running network cable but not to doors or windows,
> > of course.  Are there some online resources someone can recommend so I
> > can educate myself about the options available?  Being a technical guy,
> > I'd like to learn a bit about how the various systems work.  Thanks in
> > advance.
>
> I suggest doing a search on Google for "AT&T 8000", it should suit your
> needs <

Do you even know what an alarm system is? Stop being a poser.

Attention Original Poster!
This guy Mark is a troll from the adult tricycle newsgroup, and his
advice on security systems is horrible.
To truly protect your home you will need the new Loxxon security
system.
It is distributed by Home Metal Products in Canada.