Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Crash Gordon wrote:
> > Spam is spam. RLB is bad
> > boy for doing this.

> You all have to realize that
> Robert doesn't respect anyone here.
> How do you feel about his trying to control the Newsgroup with threats
> of more spam if we don't "fall into line"?

Cyber-terrorism! Eeeeeekkk!! Who's going to protect us from this evil-doer?

> It clearly demonstrated that Robert is here to sell product on line to
whomever he
> can convince to purchase from him and that he views this forum as his
> own personal tech-support medium.

Cheap SOB, isn't he! If it ain't a steal, it ain't a deal!

This gives him the "ammunition" to label all
> of us as "anti-DIY"

Is that all? How many labels has he inherited over the years? I am sure
someone here can list them all.

>  It also drives away individuals that may have a genuine
> interest in promoting the industry by helping people, but aren't
> interested in having their skills called into question or their
> businesses attacked.

Do you blame them? Hell, that is why we can't get a viable presidential
candidate.

> He's now stated the reason for this is me (and
> my many aliases).

Caus he can't get enough of you man! He gets big cow eyes when he reads your
posts. He is in luv!

> I feel privileged to be so singled out, particularly
> since I've not attacked him once in the last few weeks by posting
> anything the least bit derogatory.  I find it amusing that he criticizes
> me for being the worst offender, yet has me blocked so he can't see.

I thought he read everything? Maybe there is hope yet.

> I also find it ludicrous that he now accuses me of having "multiple
> aliases" yet can offer no proof.

Hey, Frank   He still hasn't figured out who you really are let alone any
aliases. Your safe, he has a long way to go.

> He posted a severe criticism to
> someone here a few weeks ago

Everyone should look at his "severe criticisms" as simply "kicks and
giggles". His bark has no bite.

>when another individual decided to make
> some unfavourable comments about Robert Campbell.

RHC is leading the easy life. How could anyone make unfavorable (USA
spelling) comments.

> He's recently posted another response in which he expostulated on
> "wisdom he learned in Kindergarten".

He is still acting that way today, so what is new.

> The one that
> posted in CHA under the alias "Robt" was using "Bell South", yet he
> accuses me of being him...

I told you that a post signed Frank, or was it Frank, was going to confuse
him even to the point that when one was signed Robt, you still got blamed.

> I don't think it's up to us to "behave".  Robert has always been a man
> unto himself and is obviously blind to the fact that he's hawking his
> wares at an ISC show or walking into a room full of installers and alarm
> company owners and telling them they're all "greedy, money-grabbing
> assholes" (RHC, Crash, Jim Rojas, and Bob La Londe are somehow exempted
> of course).

You know you will never make that list, right?

>Usenet is a cheap and easy medium to do this in.  How we
> respond to such flagrant abuse is equally important.  We can't have
> "hotel security" remove him, but we can respond in clear, concise and
> non-derogatory prose.

And for everytime he chooses to flood the gates with his spam, and the fact
that he refuses to acknowledge that there are parts of Florida law that he
*does* need to comply with, maybe a complaint should get filed everytime his
abusive actions show up. If he plays nice, others will as well. Something he
did learn in kindergarten.

 We can ask him for proof of his more outlandish
> posts,

 Good Luck

>and ensure that others in the various Groups in >which he's given
> a measure of respect see him for what he is.

Either they have or they will. He cannot help what he is.