Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

Bob Worthy wrote:

> Cyber-terrorism! Eeeeeekkk!! Who's going to protect us from this evil-doer?

Isn't that what your "Department of Homeland Security" is supposed to
do??  :-)

> Cheap SOB, isn't he! If it ain't a steal, it ain't a deal!

No comment.

> Is that all? How many labels has he inherited over the years? I am sure
> someone here can list them all.

Again...  no comment (other than to refer you to "Google").

> Do you blame them? Hell, that is why we can't get a viable presidential
> candidate.

I think you might just have one in your own back yard...  I'd nominate
Jim Rojas but he's far too honest.  :-)

> Caus he can't get enough of you man! He gets big cow eyes when he reads your
> posts. He is in luv!

Heh...  Right...

> I thought he read everything? Maybe there is hope yet.

He does.  He's gotta keep up appearances though...

> Hey, Frank   He still hasn't figured out who you really are let alone any
> aliases. Your safe, he has a long way to go.

He could come to Vancouver and still wouldn't be able to figure it out.

> Everyone should look at his "severe criticisms" as simply "kicks and
> giggles". His bark has no bite.

I disagree.  Robert uses mis-information, innuendo and lies in his
attacks.  Look at what happened to FIRETEK.

> RHC is leading the easy life. How could anyone make unfavorable (USA
> spelling) comments.

Never-the-less (and despite your lack of spelling skills), it happened.

I said I wouldn't comment or respond and I *mean it*!!  :-)

> I told you that a post signed Frank, or was it Frank, was going to confuse
> him even to the point that when one was signed Robt, you still got blamed.

I'm Robert's "whipping boy".  My picture is on his "most wanted" list
(when it's not pinned to the wall with darts).  Speaking of "pain", I
have one in my lower back.  I think the voodoo doll is working, Robert.  :-)

> You know you will never make that list, right?

Ask me if I care.

> And for everytime he chooses to flood the gates with his spam, and the fact
> that he refuses to acknowledge that there are parts of Florida law that he
> *does* need to comply with, maybe a complaint should get filed everytime his
> abusive actions show up. If he plays nice, others will as well. Something he
> did learn in kindergarten.

But not something he practices (his Christian principals sort of fall
into this category as well).  Pity...

> Either they have or they will. He cannot help what he is.

"We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but
by his actions."  Isaac Bashevis Singer (1904 - 1991)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com

"What orators lack in depth they make up for in length."  Charles de
Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu (1689 - 1775)