Re: Ademco Vista-15 Install Manual

> Ford didn't give me the secret computer codes to my
> Mustang, I had to pay a technician to pull them out
> and change them.

That leads to two questions.  First, what can you do with the
code that you can't do without it?  Second, why would you want a
Mustang?  I've been looking at a '96 Supra -- kind of like four
wheels mounted to a jet engine.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.