Re: Great deal, great product.

I'm very much interested in what you have to say.  Let me clarify about the
"I'm not interested" comment further, since I clearly have not been
successful so far.  I'm not interested in joining sides.  Making comments
regarding how I'm a "sock puppet" probably helps you to justify your
behaviour towards me but it certainly doesn't do anything towards helping
your reputation.  Fine.  One way or another what you do in this Group is
your business.  All the same, I would like to see you provide proof of what
you've said about me and in the absence of same, an apology would be in
order.

Posting information about DIY is certainly not an ethics violation.
Spamming the Group with links to your online store is clearly against the
FAQ.  However, you are an individual in your own right and no one disputes
the fact that this is a free and open forum.  I do note that most of the
participants here are clearly in the alarm business and I don't see anyone
but yourself flogging their wares here.  As far as I know you probably
wouldn't be prevented from purchasing a booth at ISC either and you'd be
hawking to the "wrong crowd" there too.

I will refrain from further discourse with you unless, of course, you decide
on a civil response.  I did enjoy the photographs posted on your website
(the link to which was provided by "I'm Pink") by the way.  The opulence of
the decoration in the Churches is a testament to the people's faith.  Some
may view this differently, but that's life too.  :)

Regards,

Frank too