Re: Wireless Security system info wanted

This will be time consuming but you might like the challenge.
Rather than spending money on a tool that you might only use once try
using something like a plastic spatula or taping knife as a wedge
between the molding and carpet, and tuck the wire underneath the
molding. Push the carpet back into place and do NOT staple the wires
in. Regardless of what anyone says keep in mind you will one day
replace that carpet, and you'd be best served if you didn't need to
rerun wire again because the carpet guy snipped the wire.
Just food for thought.

Tom