Re: NetworX Panel Failures

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:JKpPf.3663$6I.3442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I thought they wanted to kill the Networx line and keep the ITI stuff???

Either one is possible however the NetworX line is much more extensive and
quite frankly the panels are flat out better. Any new module or service
supports the NetworX line and doesn't support the Concord (like Premise
Connect)

If it were up to me I'd figure a way to graft the wireless programming from
the Concord into the NetworX then kill the Concord and Advent