Re: Important news for Bob LaLonde

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news: ikbOf.99783$B94.47259@xxxxxxxxxxx

> I figure this demonstrates you can read the Ademco Vista 128 installation
> manual almost perfectly.  :-)

don't talk in front of me about the 128... been trying to make a 128fb(or
was it bp) to use the alarmneti-enterprise as a primary communication device
and fall back on the dialer if the internet connection is lost(on a FA
148/168 or vista 50,and such this can be programmed in about 2 minute),but
on those pieces of shit its hell...

now I just cant understand my company decided to go with Honeywell stuff...

By the way,been playing around with dmp..lots of stuff,but you need the
software to program this sucker...