Re: Internet Communicators

------=_NextPart_000_0AC4_01C63EF4.CBE4CE30

No they will not communicate over the internet, the problem with =
anything internet related is the hookup on the customer's side, if they =
don't have a router you have to install and set one up which is a little =
daunting for a lot of techs

  "Joe Lucia" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
  But will it communicate via Internet?  By not including the Cellular =
or any other networks we can keep the monitoring costs down more.  It's =
not that they need a "backup", this is mostly for Primary for those who =
don't have phone but have internet and don't want to pay for a Radio.  =
I'd like to see a bare-bones internet communicator (no proprietary =
receiver) for under $150 to be more affordable for those people trying =
to "save" money using VOIP services.  The equipment should be cheap so =
we can all bask in the recurring monitoring revenue :)    Unfortunately =
the equipment manufacturers don't get that recurring so they have to =
up-their-prices.

  Mark Leuck wrote:=20
I just got in both TG-1 and TG-4 to test, they now support SIA unlike =
the
TG-100