Re: Any truth to the rumor.....

No No No no pictures!
I still can't get ahab the arab out of my head,
I keep breaking out in song and there A LOT of middle eastern types
around here  ooo eeeeyeoooo ooooaaaaaaaaa

we gotta hope the southpark guys aren't too old for this,
I could see it in a team america sequel, my red wight and brue fwiend
you're the last of a dying bweed, the fwag-waving american!