Re: Gota love your insurance guy.... unless

I usually know the contractors that are likely to want one and just add in
an extra 100 bucks in the proposal. I'm totally opposed to the process of
naming them as additionally insured, but if you want the job you gotta pay
the price...well,,, they pay it without knowing it.

As far as a contractor being able to call my insurer and add it
directly...no freekin' way would I allow or pay for that...suppose I didn't
take the job anyway?

We've even had builders want proof of auto insurance and names and drivers
license numbers of everyone in the company that will work on the job. It's
bullshit.