Re: Wireless Security system info wanted

> If you pull up a small section of carpet at a
> time and put it right back on the tack strips
> as you go you might get away without using
> a carpet kicker...

I've tried it that way but it usually looks better afterward if
you use the carpet kicker.  I don't mind running a small cable
between the tack strip and the wall but I wouldn't advise running
wire across the middle of the floor under the carpet.  I've seen
this on numerous takeovers.  The idiots who originally installed
the systems ran cable right across the room instead of around the
edges.  Within a short time normal foot traffic destroys the
cable.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.