Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

Optional wrote:
>  "Crash Gordon" wrote:
>

>>Spam is spam.  An occasional "I got something to sell" might be ok, but
>>posting hundreds of links to product is..welp..it's spamage.
>

> Want to know what else is spam, CrashBoy?    Repeatedly posting the
> same insulting and hostile message(s)  about Bass in reply to anything
> he posts in response to a question from any new person who shows up in
> the forum.

Y'know, I kinda hafta agree here... Bass is plenty annoying with his
patronizing responses to newbies seeking help, replete with his
thinly-disguised advertising, and his snotty holier-than-thou replies to
the regulars here...

But all this constant sniping at him is no better and frankly consumes
about 10 times the bandwidth, particularly with these sorts of exchanges
that such threads generate.  Both courses are completely unprofessional
and unnecessary.

The thing about it is, for everyone bitching about Bass here, he's just
sitting back and loving it.  It's like fundamentalists protesting
against movies... there's no such thing as bad press.  Bass pops in now
and then, stirs up the pot, and everyone else just keeps it swirling
while he sits back and laughs at all the turmoul here's caused.

You'll all behaving like a bunch of fucking children.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0612-4, 03/25/2006
Tested on: 3/26/2006 6:45:58 PM