Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

 "Crash Gordon" wrote:

>Spam is spam.  An occasional "I got something to sell" might be ok, but
>posting hundreds of links to product is..welp..it's spamage.

Want to know what else is spam, CrashBoy?    Repeatedly posting the
same insulting and hostile message(s)  about Bass in reply to anything
he posts in response to a question from any new person who shows up in
the forum.

Make that stop or else.   I'm holding you and Frank Olsen responsible
for any more of those postings from now on.