Re: Help choosing a home alarm system in British Columbia, Canada

>Additionally I would recommend finding a smaller more local company as
>you may get a better result from them.  Once you have a security system
>'anyone' can monitor it (though not all are equal)
>
>Good Luck.

You can also get the company with the best reputation, but one bad or
inexperienced installer can give you a lifetime of grief with your
alarm system.

Experience counts on such items such as the placement of motion
sensors, wireless controls, and the techniques to wire doors and
windows into the system.

If you are doing a full blown "wired system", you may have better luck
with a smaller company that might not be under as much pressure to
shuttle the installers from job to job.  Just one opinion here.

Beachcomber