Re: Ademco Vista-15 Install Manual

Holy crap ! And I thought I was active on my vacation...doesn't sound like
anything near as interesting as all that went on here in ASA.....:))

On the business related side, I met Jim Rojas in person in Tampa for the
first time....

To sum up....

1- he's a hell of a nice guy...
2- he sure knows his stuff (especially on board unlocking where our
knowledge comes together...I'm impressed)...
3- that man has more equipment hanging around than ADI, Tried and SSI all
together.......what he needs is storage space !!  Anyone kidding him about
his garage being loaded ain't just whistling Dixie !!

BTW, following up on batteries overheating, I once had a call from the
client of a dealer that went out of business saying there was a foul smell
coming out of the can and a battery trouble on the keypad. When I went in, I
found a battery that had obviously shorted internally, and swollen up until
it was nearly as round as a softball. It was so hot to the touch, I nearly
burned myself on it. It has actually charred some documentation the previous
dealer had left in the can. Its rare, but it can happen....

RHC