Re: State licensing questions

"Robert L Bass"  wrote in message

> > So you, a mere parts seller, have been dealing
> > with electrical inspectors .. in Florida?

> Yep.  Every so often clients asks me to discuss a project with an
> inspector and I accommodate them.

And I'll bet you dazzle the hell out them with your BS.

>  Does that bother you?

Not at all, but after you've pissed off the inspector, I wonder what the
client does then. hey hey hey!!!!

> > Doing battery calculations for your customers, too?
>
> I believe I answered that in another recent post.

Just not truthfully! Let me help you explain to the audience a little
clearer. "I (RLB)AM NOT LICENSED AND CANNOT EVER GET A LICENSE TO DO SO."
Now that wasn't so hard, was it, Robert.