Re: Wireless Security system info wanted

> 10th & A...borderline "yikes" neighborhood.

It wasn't even borderline in those days.  There was a lot of
violent crime.  Do you remember the rich socialite girl from
Greenwich, CT who was killed with her boyfriend down there in
1968?  It made national headlines because her family was
politically connected.  They were friends of mine; sometimes
stayed in our apartment.

> I went to university on 7th & 1st Ave...and basically
> lived in McSorley's pub.

I've never been in McSorley's but I knew the Dom, Electric
Circus, Filmore East and a few other music/dance places well.
There was a really weird club called The Cave on 11th or 12th and
Ave A.  Ever been there?

Another strange hangout in the Village was the Diggers' Free
Store where everything was free.  People just brought stuff they
didn't need and left it, sometimes taking something else that
they did need.  The street kids would come in all the time and
we'd feed them.  If you'd met me then you would never have
guessed that I'd be running an alarm company decades later.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.