Re: DVR suggestion?

Number One Failure We've noticed with the new crop of cheap DVR's..
fans to small to keep those large hard drives cool.
heat will kill the HD in short order..
We average replacing the HD's about every 9 months..

go with the more expensive units with the large air flow fans..
the USB or CD-RW is nice  but the court system around here
requires a VHS tape for video evidence,  so the VCR is still needed..
(When you live in the Hills  you have to do what the redneck hillbilly judge
says..)

RTS