DVR suggestion?

We've started installing thees NL-DVR374/376 units
(http://www.nationalcctv.com/details.php?desc_id=361&cat_id=2) to
replace failing time-lapse VCRs... they seem solid enough, but a little
odd to get used to, and seriously lacking in feature: an easy way to
export video (most sites, we're leaving their VCRs hooked up to export
to tape, ugh).

Can anyone suggest something similar price/feature wise that includes a
more useful export feature - say, USB ports for external HDD/CD-R or
flash drive, or slots for CF/SD/etc. flash cards?