Re: DVR suggestion?

SecurityNovice wrote:
> That is strange not having a usb port or built in cd/w.. It says removable
> HD.. what does that mean? 99.9% of the DVR's I see in the marketplace have a
> usb port right on the front, or a built in CD burner.

It uses a pretty standard removable IDE drive sled for its main storage
drive (no internal drives).  As you can see from the picture, there's no
additional drive bays for an RW, and no, no USB or flash-card slots.
That's why I'm hoping for suggestions for something else.  Unfortuantely
all those I've seen so far with these features are significantly more
expensive.