Re: Help after break-in Brinks system

why would you think you would get a break on the price?
does the elec, phone, cable co. or even the car
dealership where you bought your car 10 years ago give you a break
for being  a long time customer??
just because you pay your bill on time does not entitle you
to any discounts or any free equipment!!!
you payed your bill, you got what you payed for....that's it!!!
why would anyone owe you any more than what you payed for?