Re: Help after break-in Brinks system

Sir, not to sound harsh, but it is ultimately your responsibility to
know how your alarm system works. On the other hand, I can empathize
with you, since I often find that a lot of people don't have the
foggiest idea of how their alarm works to the station. No matter how
well you train them, many think that simply disconnecting or fooling
with an alarm sensor, or disconnecting the line exclusion jack is
somehow going to generate an automatic signal to the monitoring
station. It is surprising how few appreciate the fact that an alarm
simply dials on the phone network like a telephone does....

Luckily for our industry, the average thug has even less knowledge of
how they work

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
www.homemetal.com