Re: FBI and NSA PERVERTS are RAPING and SEXUALLY ABUSING your UNDERAGE daughters and sons

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C69192.CEC6DDF0

Rebecca,

It means they are pretty pleased with their performance and are putting =
a buff or shine on their nails for photographs etc... much like our =
friend here....
if only he could help me not post in html

  "McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
  Read this link and think for a minute what is being said and if it =
made any
  sense to you guys.

  =
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/9640c9e18aacf5c3?hl=3D=
en&

  Hi,

  We're wondering if someone can help us identify the origin of the hand
  gesture when one huffs on their fingernails and makes a shining motion
  with the fingernails on their chest.

  Thanks.
  Rebecca W.

  *************************

  It wont make any sense to any human being in this world.

  But it DOES TO ME. You know why ?

  Because the fucking FBI and NSA SADISTS and PERVERTS are watching me =
in my
  bath room with secretly installed video surveillance devices. On Jun =
12th at
  about 8:30 pm, I went to the bath room and cut my finger nails and =
after I
  am done I blew some air on my nails to clean up any remaining dust and =
then
  looked at the nails in the mirror with my palm facing me at about =
chest
  height to see if all the nails are ok.

  Which is exactly what was posted by an NSA PERVERTED PSYCHOPATH at =
9:10 am
  (just 40 minutes later) in sci.anthropology news group to MENTALLY =
TORTURE
  and HUMILIATE me and to make me FEEL UTTERLY POWERLESS and drive me to
  insanity.

  These FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS have posted on internet many times in =
the past
  including RIDICULING the nudity of my 63 year old widowed mother. Now
  imagine how these FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS ENJOYED, MENTALLY RAPED and
  SEXUALLY ABUSED my relatives including my brother, my sister in law, =
my two
  UNDERAGE NIECES, my aunts, uncles and many other nieces and nephews =
(ranging
  from 10 yrs to 16yrs old) who visited my home and USED MY BATHROOM.

  If you think this is only happening to me, I have a bridge to sell =
you. This
  is HAPPENING to TENS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS and
  majority of them DONT KNOW IT. It could be happpening to one of you =
but it
  is possible you are not aware of it.

  IMAGINE and VISUALIZE how these FBI and NSA FASCIST PSYCHOPATHS and =
PERVERTS
  are SECRETLY WATCHING THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of AMERICANS in their
  BATHROOMS in REAL TIME LIVE VIDEOS and SEXUALLY ABUSING YOUR WIFE, =
YOUR
  SISTERS, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR GIRL and BOY FRIENDS and YOUR UNDERAGE =
DAUGHTERS
  and UNDERAGE SONS.

  Many mind control victims have experienced this for many years =
including
  Susan Sayler who is one of the moderators of mindcontrolresearchforum =
and
  many other innocent american civilians who reported their private =
thoughts
  and private actions were posted on the internet.

  I experienced it hundreds of times but choose not to post the rest =
here
  since I am trying to contact hollywood to see if anybody would be =
interested
  in making a movie or documentary to EXPOSE our EVIL FBI and NSA =
PSYCHOPATHS,
  SADISTS, PERVERTS, CHILD RAPISTS and MURDERERS.

  And 90% of our fellow amercicans WONDER why the REST OF THE WORLD =
hates our
  EVIL GOVERNMENT PSYCHOPATHS. Forget muslims, even white european =
christian
  nations hate our government and for a good reason because our FASCIST =
GOVT
  is DICTATING TERMS and CONDITIONS, RULES, LAWS and STANDARDS to be =
FOLLOWED
  by "THEM".

  I did NOT want to post this but I thought atleast you will learn from =
my
  experiences and PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER, YOUR WIFE, =
YOUR
  SISTERS, YOUR BROTHERS, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR RELATIVES and MOST =
IMPORTANTLY
  your UNDERAGE SONS and DAUGHTERS from being MENTALLY RAPED, HUMILIATED =
and
  SEXUALLY ABUSED by the EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCOPATHS, SADISTS and =
PERVERTS.

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C69192.CEC6DDF0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Rebecca,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It means they are pretty pleased with =
their=20
performance and are putting a buff or shine on their nails for =
photographs=20
etc... much like our friend here....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>if only he could help me not post in=20
html</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"McGinn" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:McGinn@xxxxxxxxx";>McGinn@xxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:e6veg9$v1a$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>news:e6veg9$v1a$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<=
/A>...</DIV>Read=20
  this link and think for a minute what is being said and if it made=20
  any<BR>sense to you guys.<BR><BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/9640c9e18aacf=
5c3?hl=3Den">http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/9640c9e1=
8aacf5c3?hl=3Den</A>&amp;<BR><BR>Hi,<BR><BR>We're=20
  wondering if someone can help us identify the origin of the =
hand<BR>gesture=20
  when one huffs on their fingernails and makes a shining motion<BR>with =
the=20
  fingernails on their chest.<BR><BR><BR>Thanks.<BR>Rebecca=20
  W.<BR><BR><BR>*************************<BR><BR><BR><BR>It wont make =
any sense=20
  to any human being in this world.<BR><BR>But it DOES TO ME. You know =
why=20
  ?<BR><BR>Because the fucking FBI and NSA SADISTS and PERVERTS are =
watching me=20
  in my<BR>bath room with secretly installed video surveillance devices. =
On Jun=20
  12th at<BR>about 8:30 pm, I went to the bath room and cut my finger =
nails and=20
  after I<BR>am done I blew some air on my nails to clean up any =
remaining dust=20
  and then<BR>looked at the nails in the mirror with my palm facing me =
at about=20
  chest<BR>height to see if all the nails are ok.<BR><BR>Which is =
exactly what=20
  was posted by an NSA PERVERTED PSYCHOPATH at 9:10 am<BR>(just 40 =
minutes=20
  later) in sci.anthropology news group to MENTALLY TORTURE<BR>and =
HUMILIATE me=20
  and to make me FEEL UTTERLY POWERLESS and drive me=20
  to<BR>insanity.<BR><BR>These FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS have posted on =
internet=20
  many times in the past<BR>including RIDICULING the nudity of my 63 =
year old=20
  widowed mother. Now<BR>imagine how these FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS =
ENJOYED,=20
  MENTALLY RAPED and<BR>SEXUALLY ABUSED my relatives including my =
brother, my=20
  sister in law, my two<BR>UNDERAGE NIECES, my aunts, uncles and many =
other=20
  nieces and nephews (ranging<BR>from 10 yrs to 16yrs old) who visited =
my home=20
  and USED MY BATHROOM.<BR><BR>If you think this is only happening to =
me, I have=20
  a bridge to sell you. This<BR>is HAPPENING to TENS OF THOUSANDS of =
INNOCENT=20
  AMERICAN CIVILIANS and<BR>majority of them DONT KNOW IT. It could be=20
  happpening to one of you but it<BR>is possible you are not aware of=20
  it.<BR><BR>IMAGINE and VISUALIZE how these FBI and NSA FASCIST =
PSYCHOPATHS and=20
  PERVERTS<BR>are SECRETLY WATCHING THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of AMERICANS =
in=20
  their<BR>BATHROOMS in REAL TIME LIVE VIDEOS and SEXUALLY ABUSING YOUR =
WIFE,=20
  YOUR<BR>SISTERS, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR GIRL and BOY FRIENDS and YOUR =
UNDERAGE=20
  DAUGHTERS<BR>and UNDERAGE SONS.<BR><BR>Many mind control victims have=20
  experienced this for many years including<BR>Susan Sayler who is one =
of the=20
  moderators of mindcontrolresearchforum and<BR>many other innocent =
american=20
  civilians who reported their private thoughts<BR>and private actions =
were=20
  posted on the internet.<BR><BR>I experienced it hundreds of times but =
choose=20
  not to post the rest here<BR>since I am trying to contact hollywood to =
see if=20
  anybody would be interested<BR>in making a movie or documentary to =
EXPOSE our=20
  EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS,<BR>SADISTS, PERVERTS, CHILD RAPISTS and=20
  MURDERERS.<BR><BR>And 90% of our fellow amercicans WONDER why the REST =
OF THE=20
  WORLD hates our<BR>EVIL GOVERNMENT PSYCHOPATHS. Forget muslims, even =
white=20
  european christian<BR>nations hate our government and for a good =
reason=20
  because our FASCIST GOVT<BR>is DICTATING TERMS and CONDITIONS, RULES, =
LAWS and=20
  STANDARDS to be FOLLOWED<BR>by "THEM".<BR><BR>I did NOT want to post =
this but=20
  I thought atleast you will learn from my<BR>experiences and PROTECT =
YOURSELF,=20
  YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER, YOUR WIFE, YOUR<BR>SISTERS, YOUR BROTHERS, =
YOUR=20
  FRIENDS, YOUR RELATIVES and MOST IMPORTANTLY<BR>your UNDERAGE SONS and =

  DAUGHTERS from being MENTALLY RAPED, HUMILIATED and<BR>SEXUALLY ABUSED =
by the=20
  EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCOPATHS, SADISTS and=20
  =
PERVERTS.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY>=
</HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C69192.CEC6DDF0--