Re: Alarm Screen Shop in NE U.S.???

Thanks, guys, for all of the fine suggestions.  I actually found a shop
called NAS Security Screens in Allentown, PA.  They pick up and deliver
throughout the NE, and their prices seem reasonable to me ($54 to
rebuild any size screen seems cheap).  So, they actually picked up my 3
screens that need repair this morning, and they'll return them in 1
week.

Thanks again,

Rob Houston