Re: FBI and NSA PERVERTS are RAPING and SEXUALLY ABUSING your UNDERAGE daughters and sons

argh, by george, I figured it out and found the secret decoder menu item,
I no longer post in html but I have to edit every fucking post...

okay, back to business at hand... mr mcmic, what happens now?
I responded to that post here and at that forum...
can I sleep soundly tonight or is some asshole going to plant a chip up me
arse?

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Rebecca,

It means they are pretty pleased with their performance and are putting a
buff or shine on their nails for photographs etc... much like our friend
here....
if only he could help me not post in html

"McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Read this link and think for a minute what is being said and if it made any
sense to you guys.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/9640c9e18aacf5c3?hl=en&;

Hi,

We're wondering if someone can help us identify the origin of the hand
gesture when one huffs on their fingernails and makes a shining motion
with the fingernails on their chest.

Thanks.
Rebecca W.

*************************

It wont make any sense to any human being in this world.

But it DOES TO ME. You know why ?

Because the fucking FBI and NSA SADISTS and PERVERTS are watching me in my
bath room with secretly installed video surveillance devices. On Jun 12th at
about 8:30 pm, I went to the bath room and cut my finger nails and after I
am done I blew some air on my nails to clean up any remaining dust and then
looked at the nails in the mirror with my palm facing me at about chest
height to see if all the nails are ok.

Which is exactly what was posted by an NSA PERVERTED PSYCHOPATH at 9:10 am
(just 40 minutes later) in sci.anthropology news group to MENTALLY TORTURE
and HUMILIATE me and to make me FEEL UTTERLY POWERLESS and drive me to
insanity.

These FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS have posted on internet many times in the past
including RIDICULING the nudity of my 63 year old widowed mother. Now
imagine how these FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS ENJOYED, MENTALLY RAPED and
SEXUALLY ABUSED my relatives including my brother, my sister in law, my two
UNDERAGE NIECES, my aunts, uncles and many other nieces and nephews (ranging
from 10 yrs to 16yrs old) who visited my home and USED MY BATHROOM.

If you think this is only happening to me, I have a bridge to sell you. This
is HAPPENING to TENS OF THOUSANDS of INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS and
majority of them DONT KNOW IT. It could be happpening to one of you but it
is possible you are not aware of it.

IMAGINE and VISUALIZE how these FBI and NSA FASCIST PSYCHOPATHS and PERVERTS
are SECRETLY WATCHING THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of AMERICANS in their
BATHROOMS in REAL TIME LIVE VIDEOS and SEXUALLY ABUSING YOUR WIFE, YOUR
SISTERS, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR GIRL and BOY FRIENDS and YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGHTERS
and UNDERAGE SONS.

Many mind control victims have experienced this for many years including
Susan Sayler who is one of the moderators of mindcontrolresearchforum and
many other innocent american civilians who reported their private thoughts
and private actions were posted on the internet.

I experienced it hundreds of times but choose not to post the rest here
since I am trying to contact hollywood to see if anybody would be interested
in making a movie or documentary to EXPOSE our EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS,
SADISTS, PERVERTS, CHILD RAPISTS and MURDERERS.

And 90% of our fellow amercicans WONDER why the REST OF THE WORLD hates our
EVIL GOVERNMENT PSYCHOPATHS. Forget muslims, even white european christian
nations hate our government and for a good reason because our FASCIST GOVT
is DICTATING TERMS and CONDITIONS, RULES, LAWS and STANDARDS to be FOLLOWED
by "THEM".

I did NOT want to post this but I thought atleast you will learn from my
experiences and PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR FATHER, YOUR WIFE, YOUR
SISTERS, YOUR BROTHERS, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR RELATIVES and MOST IMPORTANTLY
your UNDERAGE SONS and DAUGHTERS from being MENTALLY RAPED, HUMILIATED and
SEXUALLY ABUSED by the EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCOPATHS, SADISTS and PERVERTS.