Re: Customers

That is what they deserve.

Sounds somewhat similar to what I did once.  I got a un-requested fax from
McGraw Hill to buy some book.  They were nice enough to provide an 800 fax
number for my order.

I took the order form and wrote with in big letters with a magic marker
"REMOVE MY NUMBER!!!"

I then scanned it and turned into a .bmp file and then faxed that "file"
back to them.  The return fax took 28 minutes to send since it was now 37
pages in length. (slow fax modem)  Got a call the next day to confirm my fax
number to get it removed.

I can only imagine a group of office staff laying out this 37 page puzzle on
the office floor to read the message.

Revenge is SWEET!!!!

I wonder if the original poster OP "Surveillance" is reading and learning
anything from this thread he started???  Or on the other hand he may not
really get the point.  Too bad.

Les