Re: Thanks

Doug L wrote:
> Why do you think the power supply/wiring is the problem, granted its worse
> than marginal and needs upgrading, but in my limited experience power supply
> problems will normally cause motions to false, not to fail to activate. I'd
> still look at the height of the sensors and consider the temperature in that
> "hot ass" warehouse and how it will affect an infrared motion sensor.
>
> Doug L

I'd have to agree with Doug here, also.  Since they used a control
panel as a power supply and did a poor wiring layout, it's highly
likely they didn't utilize an appropriate motion detector for the
mounting height. There are only a few on the market that will look down
20 feet.

What make and model are the motion detectors are being used?