Re: Thanks

Why do you think the power supply/wiring is the problem, granted its worse
than marginal and needs upgrading, but in my limited experience power supply
problems will normally cause motions to false, not to fail to activate. I'd
still look at the height of the sensors and consider the temperature in that
"hot ass" warehouse and how it will affect an infrared motion sensor.

Doug L