Re: Motions and power problems.

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Nah, this kind of takeover nightmare fairly screams...."run like hell".... <

The OP doesn't appear to have the authority to cut and run. He's just
an experienced technician caught between a customer who doesn't want to
spend a nickel to fix a problem, and a boss who can't divorce himself
from the RMR he receives on the troubled system. Why listen to advice
from someone (the tech) who actually knows what is going on?

> PS: I sold my Loxxon distributorship to Bob Lalonde. He wants them as boat
> anchors...:)) <

Yes, the Loxxon is indeed the most flexible household gadget of all
time. Not only will it protect your home but it will keep your boat
seady as well. Did you ever notice their striking resemblance to the
Ionic Air Purifier?
I'm sure the proceeds of the sale have allowed for you to retire
wealthy beyond all imagination. Bob LaLonde is a business genius :-)