Re: How does one find employees, including trainees?

>I guess not if you are training monkeys. if you
> dont know what the numbers on the meter
> mean all you are doing is "reading" the meter.

There's a difference between knowing Ohm's law and knowing what the numbers
on your meter mean.  I don't need a degree in automotive engineering to know
that when the tach on my bike approaches 7,000 rpms I need to let up on the
throttle or upshift.

> using that information from the meter implies an
> understanding of the concepts behind numbers.

In the case of a VOM using the information on the meter only implies knowing
that 2.2 with the meter set to kOhms means 2,200 Ohms.  It does not mean
that there are n Amps or y Volts.

You're trying really hard to justify a position which you seem to realize is
wrong.  You say you can take as well as give.  Well, take this.  You're
wrong.