Re: How does one find employees, including trainees?

> I don't see it as confusion, i just feel that if
> you are using a meter to find resistance, you
> are instinctively using the formula. but then
> maybe i am equating memorization with
> understanding.

The explanation is simpler than that.  You were wrong.  You don't need to
know Ohm's law to use a meter.  Many people who don't know Ohm's law at all
can still read the meter.  There's no "instinctive" use (whatever that
means) of what they don't know.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass