Re: How does one find employees, including trainees?

> Why would knowing ohm's law make one overqualified? that sounds like a
> comment from an unnamed (RLB) person who already says that alarm
> installtion can be done by "trained monkeys."

The above comment is from the same person who thinks that a one needs to
know Ohm's law to use a continuity tester.  He apparently doesn't understand
that continuity testers only measure whether there is or is not a complete
circuit.

While it is handy knowing Ohm's law when doing diagnostic work, that
knowledge is rarely needed to install an alarm.  Furthermore, one need not
know Ohm's law in order to use a common VOM meter.

As to the trained monkey comment, the gentleman is simply displaying his own
ignorance once again.  What I said was that I could train any *primate* to
install an alarm.  The funny part was when the Waco moron responded in anger
at being called (by implication) a primate.  Clearly none of these folks
made it through 9th grade biology class.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics