Re: How does one find employees, including trainees?

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 03:42:39 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>As to the trained monkey comment, the gentleman is simply displaying his own
>ignorance once again.  What I said was that I could train any *primate* to
>install an alarm.  The funny part was when the Waco moron responded in anger
>at being called (by implication) a primate.  Clearly none of these folks
>made it through 9th grade biology class.  :^)

Shaddup bAsshole...

The "monkey" thing was going around a lot longer than before I joined
the "IB".

Check it out:

"AND ...... If you respond by saying that a monkey with half a brain
and 5
minutes of instruction can do it ..... I'll send you an E-mail bomb! "