Re: ADI vs. Internet Pricing

 I took much of my CCTV orders away
> from ADI a few months ago after finding a much better deal elsewhere.  Now
> CCTV is becoming a significant element of our business.

Exactly Robert.. I was finding CCTV stuff much cheaper through the internet
and on sites that were retail, not dealer discounted.  No application, no
resale ID... support, I dont know?  But I am a small two man shop and my
volume with ADI is minimal, thus the pricing column I fall into is prob. the
highest tier.. For me, being a small operator, I am prob better off
cultivating a relationship with an online vendor than dealing with ADI..
they want big guys.. not me.