Re: DSC-Cross Zone Police Code Alarm PROBLEM

Maybe some of your feedback may be referring to later VERSIONS of the
DSC 832 than I have. I have an installation manual & programming
worksheets booklet that are VERSION 2.0. I assume, perhaps
incorrectly, that I have a Version 2.0 board. Board was purchased NEW.

The only place I can program  for Cross Zone is [328] Miscellaneous
Alarm Reporting Codes. I do not see any opportunity to program
anything about which ZONES or TIME between violations that constitute
cross zone. I have read in later Versions' manuals ( V 3.0 I think)
that you can program times and perhaps other options.
For [101]-[132] I only have 8 options per zone.

Maybe there is a  parameter that I have programmed incorrectly.

Here are the ones that MIGHT possibly effect cross zone and my
programming of these. I think all the parameters associated with cross
zone are programmed correctly because the central station gets
everything ELSE correctly.

[328] option 4 & 5 = FF,OPTION 6 of course= 4A
[001]-[004] Doors=01, Windows=03, Some motions are=06, most are 05
[320]-[327] doors=34,windows=31, motions=32
[330]-[338]=FF
[339]-[348] all except Duress are FF
[349]-[351] all FF (If I am not home nobody to fix anything)
[352]-353]=FF
[360] option 1=on, others=OFF
[362]-[364]=off
[365] option 1=on, rest=off
[366]=all off
[367] option 1=ON, rest=off
[367] option 1=on, rest off
[368]= OFF
[370] 003,003,003,000,000,003,001,001,000,000 (all except AC fail
=default even though some will never happen)
[371]0000
[380]1=ON rest OFF
[381]-end off,FFFF

AGAIN, MUCH THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.I AM LEARNING A LOT.