Re: DSC Power 832 and LCD5501Z - Setting Time and Date

I think I figured it out.  I was thrown by the fact that there was no
confirmation of what I was entering.  I entered the time and date as
specified in the manual, then heard the three beeps, exited and it had
the correct time set.

Now, on to learning the rest of it...