Re: DSC Power 832 and LCD5501Z - Setting Time and Date

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 21:47:13 -0400, Surebet <surebet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I think I figured it out.  I was thrown by the fact that there was no
>confirmation of what I was entering.  I entered the time and date as
>specified in the manual, then heard the three beeps, exited and it had
>the correct time set.

Amazing thing -- that manual, huh?  Of course that same question was
also asked and answered no less than 144 hours ago in this very forum.

--

-Graham

remove the double 'e' to email me.