Re: Overhead Door Magnetic Contact

Most companies mount the cntact to the floor with screws and anchors, and
attached the magnet brackt to the bottom of the door.  That works and I have
installed hundreds of overhead door magnets that way, but now I put them on
the top of overhead doors.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River