Overhead Door Magnetic Contact

I am considering adding contacts to overhead garage doors for use with
my Ademco Vista 20P  security system.

I see Ademco has a 957 Overhead Door Magnetic Contact.  I see photos
of the device, but I do not see any detailed information on how it
fits to garage doors. Is there any information available online?

Have these generally proved to be reliable?

PaulF