Re: need help to reset 449CST wireless smoke detector

If you reset the detector by removing power, and then it immediately goes
into alarm, you need to either remove and clean the optical chamber, or
replace the detector.  If on the other hand you tried the reset sequence
specific to your control panel and the detector simply didn't reset, either
your control may be improperly programmed, or the smoke detector is not
connected to the switched circuit.
js