Re: Overhead Door Magnetic Contact

The problem with putting them on the very top is that I've seen the bad
guys push in on the bottom of the door with the front of a vehicle and
bend the door enough to crawl through. I also stopped putting them on
the floor because the cables get broken by idiot forklift drivers
(etc). The Sentrol 2315s are a good compromise as you can easily place
them anywhere on the track. Try one...you'll never use anything
else...they're worth the extra bucks for sure.