Re: Ademco 50P - Unable To Disarm

Is this a brownstone in Harlem between Adam Clayton Powell & Frederick
Douglas? I'll have you admitted to Bellevue if you're chopping up one
of those gorgeous homes doing your Charlie Bearie routine.
Put the Mr. Wizard alarm kit away and PLEASE hire a company to install
the system.
Now if it's a Brooklyn brownstone I'll send you a pack of matches so
you can burn it down, hopefully igniting the rest of Brooklyn in the
process.