Re: Ademco 50P - Unable To Disarm

Crash Gordon said:

>You must have made an addition error...9039 ma would be 9 amps, something
>should be smelling funny by now even in at idle that'd be somewhere around
>4-5 amps ?!

I agree.  He also keeps talking about this "loop extender" that has a
plug-in transformer and its own battery, only he says he doesn't have any
auxiliary power supply.  So I have no clue what he's talking about, but
nine amps out of a Vista-50 just ain't happening.

And I think Don said earlier he's a DIYer; maybe I'm mistaken.