Re: FOR MARK LEUCK

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:asong.93761$IK3.1096@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Mark Leuck wrote:
>> "Group-Moderator" <Group-Moderator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>>>Web URL: www.ghostweb.com
>>

>> This is my favorite, Bob LaLonde has some ectoplasm he can ride with now
>>
>> http://photos1.ghostweb.com/larnold1.html
>>

>> Seek help Mike

"Get your motor runnin'...  Head out on the highway...  Lookin' for
 adventure and whatever comes my way. Take the world in a love embrace. Fire
all of your guns at once, and explode into space. Like a true natures child,
I was born, born to be wild, and I can climb so high I never wanna die."

Ok, everybody join in the chorus.

I've been singing that song on Karaoke night for atleast 15 years.

I just LOVE that song...