Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

> In short, if it's ADT "Corporate" you'll probably get a professional
> installation and competent service.  If it's one of their so-called
> "authorized dealers" watch out!  Those have been the subject of thousands
> of

<snip>

It should be noted that, even if ADT says they are using "in-house"
installers from a local SSO branch, in our SSO at least, the "in-house" resi
and high-volume small-business installations are handled by an "in-house"
subcontract company who works out of the local ADT SSO office. So, they can
says, with a straight face "Oh yes, we use in-house installers..."

It's not only the resi installers you have to watch for, the billing dept
for resi is the division from hell. If you never have a billing issue, you
will be in a small minority.