Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

news:1154137839.205997.102890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> But ....... How big is their customer base?
> Me thinks you go a bit too far.
> At what quantity do you think and end user might feel comfortable?

My neigborhood - 11 adt 1 night watch, 1 brinks, 1 private contractor (great
install hard wired and senors, glass breakers, etc.
problem is installer sold out now horrible monitoring service.  ADT seems to
be installed in the more upscale houses.  Of course, all the new house
(>$500K) are all ADT they were not included in my informal survey.